After you place your order, you will receive emails about your order status. Below are examples of emails you might receive:
- Order Confirmation. This email confirms that we have received your order, and includes your order number. We recommend that you keep this email for your records.
- You Have Cancelled Your Order. This email confirms that your order has been cancelled at your request. Keep this email for your records.
- Unable to Process Your Cancel Request. This email is sent when we are unable to process your cancel request.
- Shipment Confirmation. This email confirms that your order, or part of your order, has been shipped. If any items in your order were shipped separately, you will receive an email confirming the shipment of each item. The arrival time of your order depends on the shipping method selected, the item itself, and the destination address specified for the item.
- Important Notice About Your Order. There are a few reasons why you would receive this email, including: difficulty in processing your order, inability to ship your item(s) to the address provided, or cancellation of order. Should you receive a notice like this, please call our Customer Service Team at 1-888-883-8697 immediately for assistance.